When you visit a page of this site, simple (<100 lines) PHP script called VisitIPs stores
• your IP — $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = 220.127.116.11
• moment of your visit — date() = 2020.06.05 Fri 06:05:28
• page you visit — $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] = /visitips/index.php
• referer, or «where you came from» — $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] =
• your User Agent info — $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] = CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
in a database. And we do not guarantee that no one except us can read it (hosting owners are the most obvious suggestion, but they presumably have their own trackers).
Well, take a look at the script yourself:
.zip, 14.5 K. Up-date 2020.05.17
SHA-256 hash — 18EA49B43FCCDD00D9F28805143FB7800A448153BCEBD20C3D53398151F3DF35.
There are lots of more advanced trackers around, but they are so sophisticated and made by someone else, we're scaaared to use them...
Copyright © 2014–2020 Sunkware
〈VisitIPs is watching you〉